Last days to visit the exposition!
Do you have plans for October? We remind you that until the 12th of this month you can visit the exposition “1000 anys de ceràmica catalana. Celebrant els 40 anys de l’Associació Catalana de Ceràmica”.
The exhibition of handicrafts has been organised by the Mascort Foundation and the Catalan Ceramics Association to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the aforementioned organisation.
A unique opportunity to enjoy some 300 pieces of earthenware and pottery dating from the 10th to the 20th century, all belonging to various museums, foundations and private collections.
The most outstanding exhibits
- El Pot: Barcelona, 14th century
- Cullerer: La Seu d’Urgell, 1877
- Alambí: Baix Llobregat o Alt Penedès, 19th c.
- Beneitera: Barcelona, first half of the 17th c.
- Doll: Can Barloca, Figueres, first half of the 20th c.
- Aiguamans: Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona), 18th – first half of the 19th c.
- Ajola de paviment: Barcelona,second third of the 16th c.
- Gerro d’aiguamans: Barcelona, last third of the 18th century.
- Plat de tres quarts de pam: Mataró (Barcelona), first half of the 17th century.
- Plafó de la batalla dels gats i les rates: Perpinyà i Colliure, 1642
- Plata: Barcelona, last third of the 17th century – beginning of the 18th century.
- Escudella de pagès: Barcelona, second half of the 15th c.
- Plata: Barcelona, 1616-1641
- Càntir artístic modernista “de moneder”: Olot, late 19th c.
- Sopera: El Pont de Suert, late 19th century – first third of the 20th century.
When can you visit the exposition?
The exposition is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays and from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. It is closed on Tuesdays.
The place of the exposition is at the Fundació Mascort (Casa Galibern-Fundació Mascort).
You can download the poster here
For more information you can consult the following link
Sa Gavina Apartments
If you want to visit the exposition during your stay in l’Estartit, you can stay in our Sa Gavina Medes Apartments.
They are only 10 minutes by car from the Fundació Mascort.
Make the most of the last days we are open!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
You can make your reservation by clicking on the following link
Photography: Fundación Mascort