INFORMATION REGARDING CORONAVIRUS – COVID 19
This company (and its accommodations) is continuously informed about the preventive measures and protocols regarding coronavirus, and for this reason we are doing everything possible to keep our clients safe and make their stay with us more than pleasant, so we guarantee that the accomodations have been disinfected prior to entry, following protocols – recommendations of the Ministry of Health as well as new regulations for cleaning and disinfection in all areas of the accommodation and its services.
The check-in, check-in, must be done only by the holder of the reservation (MAXIMUM 1 PERSON PER APARTMENT), from 17 p.m., with all the required documentation and respecting the distance measures marked on the floor of the Reception area, using a face mask that covers your nose and mouth:
1. Identity cards or passports of all occupants of the accommodation (you can send them to us by photo or list a few days before your reservation, indicating the booking locator). firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make the payment of the tourist tax and deposit of 50 eur, both in cash.
3. Make any other final payment for the reservation, if any, by card or cash.
We inform you that the keys will be delivered disinfected. Following the regulations of the Ministry of Health, our Toilets cannot be used by people outside the company, therefore they will not be accessible to customers. At reception you will have hydro-alcoholic gel at your disposal and it is equipped with mutual protection partitions, as well as distance signs on the ground. For the same reasons there is no luggage storage service.
Following the advice and regulations of public health authorities, we ask that you take these simple steps during your vacation in L’Estartit to reduce the risk of contracting the virus, plus be informed that since 9th July 2020, all family member older than 6 years old, must wear a face mask in all public places if what your activity is compatible with its use. So will not be applicable when bathing, eating or drinking, practicing sports, in the private area of your apartment, etc. At the moment is not needed in the beach or swimming pool:
• WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY WITH WATER AND SOAP. THIS WILL TAKE YOU ABOUT 20 SECONDS.
• APPLY HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL FREQUENTLY ON YOUR HANDS. BEFORE AND AFTER CARRYING OUT ANY ACTIVITY THAT MAY FACILITATE CONTAMINATION, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN CLOSE TO OTHER PEOPLE (SUPERMARKET, PHARMACY, ELEVATORS, WHEN RETURNING TO THE APARTMENT, ETC).
• USE A HANDKERCHIEF TO COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU COUGH OR SNEEZE. THROW IT IN THE BIN OF YOUR KITCHEN (AS E.G.) , NEVER THROUGH IT TO THE FLOOR. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A HANDKERCHIEF, USE THE SLEEVE ON YOUR FOREHAND.
• AVOID TOUCHING EYES, NOSE, AND MOUTH WITH UNWASHED HANDS.
• IF YOU FEEL BAD, HAVE A FEVER OR HAVE DEVELOPED COUGH, STAY IN YOUR APARTMENT AND CONTACT THE HEALTH AUTHORITIES DIRECTLY BY TELEPHONE ON 061 OR 112 AND INFORM US OF YOUR EVOLUTION. OR DIAGONOSIS IMMEDIATELY.
In case you have a diagnosis, symptoms compatible with COVID-19 or have been in contact with a sick person or with symptoms indicative of COVID-19, you must suspend your stay, maximum on the date of departure of the reservation and not make use of common areas (swimming pool, elevators etc.).
More than ever, we strongly ask you to respect and heed the instructions of our staff and the regulations of the accommodation, common areas and pool. We will give you a copy of these, upon arrival during check-in, as well as the WIFI key and other useful information.
Thanks and see you soon! APARTAMENTS SA GAVINA MANAGEMENT